Rock Hill/York County Airport – KUZA
With a 5,500 foot runway with an ILS and a location less than 30 minutes from downtown Charlotte, Rock Hill-York County Airport (KUZA) is a convenient alternative for owner-flown and business aircraft flying into the Charlotte metropolitan area. The full-service FBO Skytech operates features Jet-A full-service fueling, 100LL full- and self-service fueling, on-site rental car service, crew car, and much more.
Just three miles from scenic Lake Wylie and the North Carolina border, Rock Hill-York County airport is easily accessible from I-77, Charlotte, Gastonia, and Rock Hill.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Please call your Skytech location for up-to-date information regarding opening hours, as they may change throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
550 Airport Road
Rock Hill, South Carolina 29732
Hours of Operation:
Mon – Fri – 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Sat – 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Sun – 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Runway 02-20 5500 x 100
- Phillips 66 Fuel Provider – Facility fees waived with minimum fuel purchase
- 100LL Self Service
- 100LL Full Service
- Jet-A Full Service
- UNICOM: 123.05
- ASOS: 120.775 (803-981-9388)
- Clearance Delivery: 126.85
- Onsite car rental (call ahead for arrangement): Avis, Enterprise, Hertz
- Taxi and limousine services available
- Conference room
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Pilot Supplies
- Pilot lounge with snooze area
- Shower facilities
- Computerized weather stations
- Crew car available
- Transient hangar available (call ahead for arrangement)
- Catering services available
- Lavatory service
There is plenty to do and see in the Rock Hill area. See the list below for some ideas to plan your ideal stay.