Skytech offers Pilatus PC-24 sales and service in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond. Skytech is an authorized Pilatus PC-24 dealer in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Kentucky, and Washington, D.C.
The certified PC-24 is the only aircraft combining the versatility of a turboprop with the cabin size of a medium-light jet, and the performance of a light jet. It’s a plane that simply doesn’t fit into any of the existing business jet categories. That’s why Pilatus had to create a new one: the Super Versatile Jet (SVJ) category.
The PC-24 has been engineered to be “off-road” compatible from the beginning. Its outstanding short-field performance – even on unpaved runways – opens up an incredible level of mobility. That means you can fly closer to your final destination than with any other business jet. You‘ll be able to use smaller airports and avoid massive administrative procedures and reduce ground transfer time to an absolute minimum.
– Pilatus ACE™ avionics system, single pilot and flight into known icing conditions certified
– Spacious cabin 501 ft³ (14.20 m³) with continuous flat floor
– 2 Williams FJ44-4A engines; normal take-off thrust 3,420 lbf (1,551 kgf) each
– Revolutionary Quiet Power Mode™ on right-hand engine
– Dual-wheel main landing gear designed for operations from paved and unpaved surfaces
– Optimized wing geometry combining excellent short-field performance with a competitive cruise speed
– All-internal, pressurized baggage compartment 90 ft³ (2.50 m³)
– Large cargo door 51 × 49 in (1.30 × 1.25 m) for ease of loading
Visit www.pilatus-aircraft.com to read more about the PC-24.