Skytech is always looking for aviation professionals! Contact Skytech to inquire. When applying for a position, please attach a resume and cover letter in PDF format. Skytech is an Equal Opportunity Employer with locations in Westminster, Maryland and Rock Hill, South Carolina.
Flying club aircraft available to Skytech employees.
We’re hiring an accounting professional with a love for aviation in our Westminster, MD location! Contact us for details about this position.
• Vacation time/personal time off
• Healthcare benefits
• Access to flying club aircraft
Sales Assistant / Aircraft Market Analyst / Support Pilot
Location: Westminster, MD (DMW)
• Assist Executive Vice President and Vice President of Aircraft Operations with general office and administrative duties.
• Constant tracking and analysis of the new & pre-owned corporate aircraft market in our target segments and potential future markets. Using industry-standard tracking and database services.
• Monitor owner organizations for market intel
• Assist with maintenance support flights
• Assist with flight department trips (Part 91 and 135) as crew-member
• Coordinate in-house flight training of Skytech employees
• Assist with coordination of aircraft deliveries, closing, and purchase agreement compliance.
• Backup and screen calls for incoming sales inquiries as needed.
• Maintain and update Sales and events calendars.
• Coordinate & manage marketing collateral and promotional inventory.
• Coordinate with marketing team on sales shows, events, and meetings as needed. Attend shows as needed.
• Work with sales/marketing team on writing and generating sales & marketing material.
• Assist VP of Aircraft Operations marketing efforts.
• Track incoming new aircraft inventory specifications and paint due dates.
• Assist DOM/Sales tech with aircraft database, XM, and chart subscriptions.
• Assist Executive VP on Shared Aircraft projects.
• Assist with sales and activity reports.
• Assist sales team members with the processing of leads from distributors and affiliate sales centers.
• Back up sales team as demo assistant.
• Any other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing. Otherwise, four years of equivalent working experience in the corporate aircraft sales business.
• Commercial Pilot’s License
• Certified Flight Instructor
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment while maintaining a high degree of flexibility, accuracy and having careful attention to detail.
• Must be proficient in MS Office including the creation of spreadsheets, databases, and reports, along with excel and CRM.
• Must hold excellent initiative and judgment to independently handle a variety of administrative details and confidential matters.
• Ability to travel to trade shows and maintain a professional presence while demonstrating general product knowledge.
• Ability to deal effectively and tactfully with a wide variety of affluent clientele in person, via telephone and in writing.
• Must be willing to undertake new responsibilities as business needs change.
Aircraft Maintenance Technician/Lead IA
Location: Westminster, Maryland (DMW) & Rock Hill, SC (UZA)
Assist Lead/Inspectors with inspections, maintenance, troubleshooting, and/or installations on aircraft, as directed
Responsible for completing assigned tasks in a safe and accurate manner
Perform tasks using the appropriate parts and in accordance with appropriate manufacturers instructions or as prescribed by lead/inspector
Maintain adherence to the operating parameters of the Skytech, Inc. Repair Station Manual
Properly document work completed, parts removed, parts requested, or on-the-job training received
Accountable for time expenditures on jobs in progress, with an accurate record of time worked shown daily on timecard
Maintain working knowledge of current airworthiness directives, service bulletins, service letters, and the like
Promote company policy
Work overtime or off-site as needed
Provide own toolbox and professional quality tools as necessary to perform the work
AMT must be able to properly complete paperwork associated with the assigned tasks including work orders, tags, timecards, parts requests, and training forms.
All other duties as assigned by supervisor
• A&P Certificate
• Minimum 3-5 years of General Aviation experience required
• Piper, Pilatus and PT-6 experience is a plus
• Basic Computer skills and typing
Skytech, Inc. is a privately owned, stable and growing company that has been in business since 1976. Skytech is a General Aviation sales, service, management, and aircraft charter organization specializing in high-end owner-flown and business aircraft. Skytech is an Authorized Dealer and Factory Service Center for the Pilatus PC-12 and PC-24, as well as the full Piper product line. Full-service FBO’s are located at the Carroll County Regional Airport in Westminster, Maryland (Baltimore/Washington Metro Area) and the York County Airport in Rock Hill, South Carolina (Charlotte Metro Area).
Skytech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to color, race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, or veteran status.