Skytech is always looking for aviation professionals! Contact Skytech to inquire. When applying for a position, please attach a resume and cover letter in PDF format. Skytech is an Equal Opportunity Employer with locations in Westminster, Maryland, and Rock Hill, South Carolina.
Flying club aircraft available to Skytech employees.
Line Service Technician / Full-Time
Location: Rock Hill/York County Airport (UZA) / Rock Hill, SC
- Direct arriving & departing aircraft traffic
- Provide exceptional customer service to pilots and passengers
- Operate ground transportation such as fuel trucks and crew vehicles
- Tow/fuel aircraft
- Aircraft/hangar cleaning
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Must be available to work weekends, weekdays, or holidays
- Ability to kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, bend, and lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be 18 years or older & have a valid state driver’s license
- Aviation experience a plus
– Carroll County Regional Airport (DMW) • Westminster, Maryland
– Rock Hill/York-County Airport (UZA) • Rock Hill, South Carolina
While we currently have no openings, Skytech is always accepting applications for new pilots. Submit your resume and we will let you know if there’s a position open!
Aircraft Maintenance Technician/Lead IA
Location: Westminster, Maryland (DMW) & Rock Hill, SC (UZA)
Assist Lead/Inspectors with inspections, maintenance, troubleshooting, and/or installations on aircraft, as directed
Responsible for completing assigned tasks in a safe and accurate manner
Perform tasks using the appropriate parts and in accordance with appropriate manufacturers instructions or as prescribed by lead/inspector
Maintain adherence to the operating parameters of the Skytech, Inc. Repair Station Manual
Properly document work completed, parts removed, parts requested, or on-the-job training received
Accountable for time expenditures on jobs in progress, with an accurate record of time worked shown daily on timecard
Maintain working knowledge of current airworthiness directives, service bulletins, service letters, and the like
Promote company policy
Work overtime or off-site as needed
Provide own toolbox and professional quality tools as necessary to perform the work
AMT must be able to properly complete paperwork associated with the assigned tasks including work orders, tags, timecards, parts requests, and training forms.
All other duties as assigned by supervisor
• A&P Certificate
• Minimum 3-5 years of General Aviation experience required
• Piper, Pilatus and PT-6 experience is a plus
• Basic Computer skills and typing
Skytech, Inc. is a privately owned, stable and growing company that has been in business since 1976. Skytech is a General Aviation sales, service, management, and aircraft charter organization specializing in high-end owner-flown and business aircraft. Skytech is an Authorized Dealer and Factory Service Center for the Pilatus PC-12 and PC-24, as well as the full Piper product line. Full-service FBO’s are located at the Carroll County Regional Airport in Westminster, Maryland (Baltimore/Washington Metro Area) and the York County Airport in Rock Hill, South Carolina (Charlotte Metro Area).
Skytech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to color, race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, or veteran status.