Carroll County Regional Airport – KDMW
Skytech’s full-service FBO at the Carroll County Regional Airport (KDMW) is the preferred FBO for owner-flown and business aircraft traveling to Carroll County, Baltimore, or anywhere in northern Maryland. With a 5,100 foot runway, dual WAAS approaches, Jet-A full-service fueling, and 100LL full- and self-service fueling, KDMW is equipped to meet your needs. Amenities include onsite rental car service, crew car, heated transient hangar and more.
Carroll County Regional Airport’s convenient location is approximately 40 minutes from Baltimore and Frederick, Maryland, and approximately 60 minutes from Hagerstown Maryland and York, Pennsylvania.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Please call your Skytech location for up-to-date information regarding opening hours, as they may change throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
200 Airport Drive
Westminster, Maryland 21157
Hours of Operation:
Mon – Fri, 7:00AM to 8:00PM
Sat – Sun,
8:00AM to 7:00PM 9AM – 5PM
- Runway 16-34 5100 x 100
- Phillips 66 Fuel Provider – Facility fees waived with minimum fuel purchase
- 100LL Self Service
- 100LL Full Service
- Jet-A Full Service
- UNICOM: 122.7
- AWOS-3: 121.25 (410-876-1281)
- Clearance Delivery: 121.725
- Onsite car rental (call ahead for arrangement): Hertz and Enterprise
- Taxi and limousine service
- Conference room
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Pilot lounge / snooze area
- Shower facilities
- Computerized weather stations
- Crew car available
- Heated transient hangar available (call ahead for arrangement)
- Catering services available
- Lavatory service
There are many great restaurants and attractions in and around the area. Here are a few places we recommend visiting during your stay.
• Owings Mills, MD – Approx. 25 minutes
• Baltimore, MD – Approx. 45 minutes
• Gettysburg, PA – Approx. 30 minutes