2019 Pilatus PC12 NG – TBD
|Pilatus||PC-12 NG||2019||TBD||Call For Price|
THE 2019 PILATUS PC-12 NG
With a Hartzell 5-blade propeller, passengers can expect a quieter flight while pilots can appreciate enhanced take-off and landing performance. Customers now have more choices than ever, with 6 new exterior and interior designs to choose from. Need something more attuned to your style? Full customization services continue to be available.
- A Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-67P engine, flat-rated at 1,200 SHP with five-blade graphite composite propeller
- A 330 cubic foot pressurized passenger cabin with seating for up to 9 passengers
- A maximum range of 1,845 nautical miles (HSC, VFR, reserves)
- 285-knot maximum cruise speed
- A high-lift wing for exceptional short-field performance
- Standard forward passenger door and large (53 in x 52 in) aft cargo door
- Retractable trailing-link landing gear capable of grass and unimproved field operation
- Certification for flight into known icing conditions
- State-of-the-art Honeywell Primus Apex avionics
- Single-pilot certification
Contact for delivery position availability.