Pilatus PC-12 NG Sales
The Pilatus PC-12 NG is among the most popular turbine-powered business aircraft available – for good reason. Whether it is the large cabin, single pilot operations, long range, low operating costs, high speed, short-field capability, or precision Swiss engineering and construction, customers find the perfect balance of features to serve their needs in the PC-12 NG.
For Pilatus PC-12 NG sales and service in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond, owners and pilots turn to Skytech. Skytech is the oldest authorized Pilatus PC-12 dealer in the world and services Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Kentucky, and Washington, D.C.
The Pilatus PC-12 NG has gained a reputation for outstanding versatility, performance, reliability and operational flexibility. In operation around the globe, the PC-12 NG has found popularity in a number of roles – executive transport, cargo, air ambulance, airline, and government special mission applications. Click here to read the official press release from Pilatus regarding the exciting improvements to the 2016 Pilatus PC-12 NG!
- A Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-67P engine, flat-rated at 1,200 SHP
- A 330 cubic foot pressurized passenger cabin with seating for up to 9 passengers
- A maximum range of 1,560 nautical miles with 3 passengers, high speed cruise, NBAA IFR fuel reserve
- 280 knot (322 mph) maximum cruise speed
- A high-lift wing for exceptional short-field performance
- Standard forward passenger door and large (53 in X 52 in) aft cargo door
- Retractable trailing-link landing gear capable of grass and unimproved field operation
- Certification for flight into known icing conditions
- State-of-the-art Honeywell Primus Apex avionics
- Single-pilot certification