Aircraft Management Services
Experience matters when it comes to maintaining the operation of your aircraft. The professionals at Skytech will have your aircraft ready when you need it. From propellers to jets, Skytech has the ability to customize a program to suit your needs.
Let our experience be your advantage! Arrive closer to your destination by gaining access to thousands of general aviation airports compared to the limited airline served network. Bring whomever and whatever you need to complete your mission.
Change directions mid-flight, add destinations – whatever you need, the airplane is at your fingertips. Both at the airport and in the air, feel safe knowing your total travel experience is private and secure.
|Member of NBAA||
Member of NATA
- Secure owner webpage
- 24/7 flight scheduling
- Monthly utilization reports and travel logs
- Accounting requirements coordination
- Oversee aircraft stock as required
- Routine aircraft cleaning
- One monthly invoice to simplify the ownership experience.
- Guidance of industry professionals at your fingertips
- Commercially licensed
- Total full-time crew oversight including salary and benefits
- Per diem crew on request (subject to availability and location)
- Coordination of initial and annual recurrent training
- Oversight of required aircraft subscriptions and chart services
- Factory Certified Service Centers
- FAA Diamond Award Winning
- Full-time director of maintenance at each location
- Tracking of all scheduled inspections
- Oversight and cost control of work performed
- Warranty administration
- Logbook and record keeping
- Onsite parts departments
- Manufacturer affiliations through dealer and service center network ensure the highest level of oversight.
Above & Beyond Advantages
- Insurance rates available taking advantage of Skytech’s combined buying power
- Hangar and fuel discounts at Skytech FBO locations
- Preferred Maintenance scheduling