Skytech Travel LLC operates the Pilatus PC-12. A PC-12 is a large, powerful, efficient, and versatile business and utility aircraft that delivers benefits across the board by drawing on a long list of strengths:
• A 330 cu ft pressurized passenger cabin with seating for up to 9 passengers (with single pilot operation)
• A high-lift wing for exceptional short-field takeoff and landing performance
• Standard forward passenger door and a huge 53” x 52” aft door for loading bulky objects, cargo, and luggage
• Retractable trailing-link landing gear capable of operation from grass, gravel, dirt, or paved runways
• Certification for flight into known icing conditions
• Fully enclosed flushing lavatory with hard doors to provide privacy
• Operating costs 30% to 60% lower as compared to twin-engine jets and turboprops
• A safety record that is statistically equivalent to the fleet of all U.S. business jets and far better than the single and twin turbo-prop average. (Data compiled by Robert E. Breiling Associates)
|RANGE FROM BALTIMORE, MD|
|RANGE FROM CHARLOTTE, NC|
Additional aircraft models are anticipated to be added in the near future, culminating late next year with the large and fast Pilatus PC-24 multi-engine jet. For more information on the PC-24 click here.
To inquire about a charter flight, please contact Skytech Travel LLC at email@example.com.